Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Self Portrait Chunky Book Page

Okay, at the last second I decided to join a chunky book swap. The book is called Self Portraits. Here is what I have created. They are 4x4 inches. The left side is the front, and the right side is the back (see the little gray area between the metal Femme and the other page down at the bottom? That's the space between the two pages, I'm just not the best at scanning!!). I really like this one, I feel fairly confident about it. Hope everyone likes it too!! Copper

2 comments:

Esther Rae Huff said...

By the way, I did 67 of these. Ha ha, not all originals though. I decided that since no one else seems to do originals, why should I? We do add some sort of bellie on it to add some chunkiness to it though...

Copper

Esther Rae Huff said...

Yeah, I was really surprised at how much it cost to make all those copies. And I'm not sure if I will do that again or not... But the copies did turn out to be quite excellent I think! Copper