Friday, November 25, 2005

Pages I did in OTHER People's Seasons Book















These are the left and right pages of the second and first spreads that I did in another Artists' Seasons book. Since I live in Maryland, I found some neat pictures of the tress from my own city in the newspaper one day. SO I cut them out and put some sugarbeads on top. I think that's what their called. That was my friend's Donna idea - Thanks Donna!! On the right side, you open the doors to another beautiful spread of Maryland fall tress. The right side didn't really seem to scan all that well, it look much better in person, I think!! The first set of left and rights are some really pretty November poems I printed out on vellum and put over some crazy fall backgrounds that I made. I hope she likes what I did!!

More to be posted as I create! Copper

1 comment:

lesbopatticakes said...

NICE WORK i ENJOYED READING AND LOOKING MAAINLY
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR ALTERED ASYLUM YOU WOULD LIKE THIER STUFF TOO