Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WinterWonderland



WinterWonderland spread - the next spread in the seasons book.

Okay, so this is what I did in a nutshell - the background is papertowels. I used them as clean up in some color wash sprays I was using, and the papertowels were so pretty, I had to keep them. When it came time to do this spread, these were perfect!! The flowers are from a tissue box, Then I put random embossing powders all over to create texture - Tim Holtz ditressing weather paine - I think, some silver and a touch of something deep brown. I added the fibers with cool dangily things at the top to give it a nice touch.

Copper

2 comments:

Esther Rae Huff said...

Thanks C! It' sooo pretty in person (nothing like boasting right??) I'm going to try and scan some of these again at work today to see if it will come out better...

Esther Rae Huff said...

Okay, rescan looks much better!! Copper