Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some Misc Art Stuff I've Done...

Here are some odds and ends stamped art that I have made that are some of my personal favorites. The Butterfly Fairy was the first pin I ever made. Everything stamped on a white cardboard square, and then covered with utee. The girl on the bed card was a gesso and alcohol inks background technique. Long thin cards are my favorite shape!! The one with all the awesome fibers was a tags on tags swap I was in. I miss this one a lot!! The cd moon shape is my second pin I ever made, but the first CD pin I made - got that?!? I stamped on the cd, the letters are on regular printer paper I just cut them out, and the topped everything with utee and sparkles. The last is a card that made a LONG time ago - maybe 2 years. I was really just getting into stamping, and this is one of my earlier cards. I really liked it.

No comments: