Friday, November 25, 2005

My Altered Poetry Book

Here is the cover:
This is inside the covers












Sign in Pages:














Up close at my tag:






















Behind the Sign in Tags:




And the Back Cover:


Note to Players:
Well, I'm at in again!! In another online art exchange swap group, I am hosting a Round Robin. There are 6 of us in the group, and we all are picking our own themes. For my book, I picked Poetry. I found a really cool make it yourself little book kit at Michaels that I'm using for my base. Everyone will have pages that they work on, and when I get the book back, I will bind it myself. So Cool!!! Anyways, here are some starting pages of my book. These pages are pretty much finished, and I will be posting as I continue to work on them.

No comments: