Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Back!!

Hi everyone, miss me? A lot has happened since December. I've moved into a bigger and better apartment, with a hallway, and a bedroom and a bathtub!! Oh and closets - 3 HUGE closets!! One with a built in shoe rack - very cool.

I've also been working 12 hour days - TAX SEASON. Not to bad, this was my first and it's going pretty good. Lot's of clients, lots of hours = lots of art spending money for me!! Tax season is starting to slow down now, which is good. It's nice to come home and the sun is still out, even if it is ready for bed.

I've still made time for my art. Although I'm getting a little upset about some of them. I'm in a cd swap that is really not the level I was expecting. Luckily, I'm in another one which the work is a lot better. That's the thing though about swaps, you don't know what you're going to get!! Unless of course you know the reputation of the group...I didn't!! :O)

The Round Robins are going the same way, one group I find the art work to be fantastic, the players are timely, communitive and nice to talk to! The other group, I haven't seen a book in 3 months. And apparently we have someone hording 3 books for whatever reason... and has had one book since the end of last year. Stuff like this is very difficult to deal with, and it makes Round Robins so incredible hard for the lot of us who are honest and are willing to partake.

I've also been involved in some awesome chunky books. The themes were: Angels Amoung Us and White. The White was challenging, but I'm very happy with what my end result was. I'll upload them soon. I'm just joing a chunky book called - Ya Ya's!! I'm so excited about that one, my Ya Ya name is Queen Giggle Box!! I just see a ton of fibers and beads hanging off these pages. Another very cool project I was asked to join is an altered wine journal. More to come on that.

Happy Altering!! Copper

No comments: