Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Photo Slide Book

This is a Photo Slide Book that I worked over the weekend. I really liked it alot, it was sooooo incredible hard to let this one go. But I have more slides, and the techniques used was not hard at all. Now, it's really straight, but it's too long for the scanner.
1. Painted slides with 4 colors acrylic ink, yellow, lime green, light blue and pinkish/purply color.

2. Stamp womens faces on transparencies.
3. Used alcohol inks on back of transparencies for added color.
4. Used white acrylic paint on the back of the alcohol inks (when dry) so you could see the images.
4. Glued images into slides.
5. Punched Holes into slides and added star brads.
6. Glued slides to piece of fabric.


Done! Now I need to go make more....

1 comment:

Linda B said...

oooh now this is very interesting, I like it alot